Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Ravelry group

We've created a Ravelry group here. You need to be logged into Ravelry to join the group. If you are a Ravelry member, you know what to do. We hope to use the group to get to know other like-minded knitters who understand the joy of pattern and project stalking!

Episode 2 has been recorded and is coming soon. I talk briefly about ripping out a sweater I made years ago and never wear or wore. Gayle shares some great hat patterns she's been working on and finished. We hope you will join the conversation!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your podcast! Just started listening over the holidays. Thank you! You mention a Saturday knitting zoom every so often. Is it ongoing? I can't seem to find info about it; I looked in Ravelry group etc. Please help if you have a chance. Happy knitting! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! The Zoom information is pinned to the top of the group discussion board in a thread entitled "Zoom VKN Saturday" and you can click on the link from there. Thanks for asking. I am not able to email you directly as this was sent to me from noreply. :)

    ReplyDelete